- 1/2 cup unsalted butter - (1 stick) room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar - (packed)
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour plus
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups Butterfinger BBs candies (abt five 1.7-oz pkgs)
Using electric mixer, beat butter and both sugars in large bowl until well blended. Add egg and vanilla and beat until fluffy. Beat in flour, salt and baking soda. Stir in Butterfinger BBs (dough will be moist). Chill cookie dough at least 30 minutes and up to 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Using 1 rounded tablespoon dough for each cookie, drop cookie dough in mounds onto prepared baking sheets, spacing 3 inches apart (about 8 cookies per sheet; cookies will spread).
Bake cookies until golden brown, about 12 minutes. Transfer parchment with cookies to rack and cool completely. (Can be prepared 4 days ahead. Store in airtight container.)
This recipe yields about 24 cookies.