Tomato Zucchini Noodles with Shrimp, Roasted Artichokes and Cannellini Beans
6 Smart Points (calculated with 12 shrimp)
- For the shrimp:
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 tbsp olive oil + more to drizzle
- salt and pepper + 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1 14-oz can of diced tomatoes, no salt added
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 2 large zucchinis, Blade C
- 1 cup cannellini beans, rinsed and patted dry
- 6-8 medium shrimp
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- cooking spray
Adapted from inspiralized.com
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Add the artichokes hearts into a baking tray and drizzle lightly with olive oil. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
Place a large skillet over medium heat and add in the olive oil. Then, add in the garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add in the red pepper flakes, onions and cook for about 2 minutes. Then, add in the tomatoes, oregano, basil and season with salt and pepper. Let the sauce reduce for 10 minutes or until all the liquid has absorbed.
Five minutes into reducing the sauce, place a medium skillet over medium heat and coat with cooking spray. Season the shrimp with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Then, add the shrimp to the skillet and cook for 2 minutes, flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through. Set aside.
When the sauce is done, add in the zucchini noodles, cannellini beans and artichokes. Cook for 3 minutes or until zucchini noodles soften. Plate into two bowls, top with shrimp and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Ground Turkey Ragu with Tagliatelle 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- One Pan Veggie Fajita Pasta 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Spinach with Chickpeas and Fried... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Grilled Leeks with Leek-Tomato... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Black-Eyed Peas and Greens with... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Chard & Caramelized Shallot Noodle... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Crab Meat appetizers 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Zucchini Salad with Isabel Tuna 4.8/5 (4 Votes)