Very Berry Smoothies
- 1 pint fresh strawberries well chilled
- 1 pint fresh blueberries well chilled
- 1 pint frozen raspberries partially thawed
- 1 1/2 cups plain low-fat yogurt well chilled
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice well chilled
- 2 tablespoons honey or to taste
Set aside 4 perfect strawberries for garnish. Working in batches, in a blender, combine the remaining strawberries, the blueberries, raspberries, yogurt, cranberry juice and honey. Blend at high speed until smooth, about 3 minutes.
Pour into chilled tall glasses and garnish with the reserved strawberries. Serve immediately.
This recipe yields 4 servings.