Cold Smoked Salmon
- 2 lbs of Fresh Market Salmon
- 1-1/2 Cups of Brown Sugar
- 1/1 /2 Cups of Sea Salt or Kosher Salt
- 2 Tbsp of Ponzu Soy
- 2 Tbsp of Canadian Maple Syrup
- 1 Box of Cream Cheese
- 1 Jar of Pepper Jelly...Red
Preparation time 48mins
1. Mix the Brown Sugar and Sea Salt in a small Bowl
2. Used a Glass Pan...Cover the bottom with mixture, Place the Salmon Skin side down...Cover with Mixture to completely cover, then add the other slab of Salmon on to top of the existing Salmon...(Flesh on Flesh).
3. Cover with Clear Wrap and Refrigerate for 24hrs
4. Take out and Rinse thoroughly to remove all...pat dry and then brush Ponzu and Maple Syrup
5. Refrigerate for another 3hrs
6. Place Cured Salmon in Hot Smoker Box on the rack, then add wood chips to Smoke Smoker and turn on for 12hr...Using Alder Chips
Take the Salmon out of Smoker and place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
Using a filet knife cut diagonally extremely thin slices.
Set up Cream Cheese on the Platter covering with Pepper Jellly with Salmon Lined up around the dish. Using wheat thins or cracker of choice.
Many different ways you can serve...just use your imagination.
You'll also love
- Crockpot Broccoli Cheddar Soup 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pecan Swirl Cheesecake 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- K's Fabulous Cheesy Shrimp & Grits 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Grilled Blackened Tuna Steaks 4/5 (66 Votes)
- Pan-Grilled Thai Tuna Salad 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Slimming World Honey & Mustard... 4.1/5 (64 Votes)
- Roasted Red Pepper and Smoked... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)