Crock Pot Chicken and Green Beans
- 2 lbs. (about 4) chicken breasts
- 1 (6 oz.) box stuffing mix
- 1 (10.5 oz.) cream of chicken condensed soup
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup water
- 10 oz. bag frozen green beans
- salt and pepper, to taste
Prepare crockpot with cooking spray. Season chicken with salt and pepper and place in bottom of crock pot. Top chicken with box of stuffing mix.
In a separate bowl, mix together condensed soup, sour cream and water. Spread mixture over stuffing.
Place green beans on top. Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or low for 6 hours. High setting is recommended.