BRUSSELS SPROUTS, CRANBERRY AND QUINOA SALAD
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SALAD INGREDIENTS:
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, rinsed and ends trimmed, then halved lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 cups cooked quinoa (here is a tutorial/recipe for how to cook quinoa)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- ORANGE VINAIGRETTE:
- 1/4 cup freshly-squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- pinch of salt and pepper
TO MAKE THE SALAD:
Toss all ingredients together until combined.
TO MAKE THE ORANGE VINAIGRETTE:
Whisk all ingredients together until combined.