Slow Cooker Orange Chicken
This recipe is so easy, just add the ingredients to the slow cooker and turn it on! Sweet orange chicken with flavors of ginger and garlic, topped with shredded coconut.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces frozen concentrate orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups coconut, shredded
- 2 cups orange segments or canned, mandarin oranges
- 2 green onions, chopped
Put chicken, ginger, salt, pepper and frozen orange juice in Slow cooker and cook on low 6 hours. Serve chicken on hot cooked rice on platter.
Top with coconut, orange segments and green onions. Serve chicken liquid in gravy boat, if desired.
You'll also love
- Princess Cruise Lines Fettuccine... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Harrigan's Prime Rib Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tequila Lime Shrimp Wraps 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lobster Mango Avocado Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bonefish Grill Citrus Vinegrette 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Brittany House Salad Dressing 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Mushroom, Lentil, and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Julius Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)