Grilled Turkey With Garlic Sauce
Grilled Turkey With Garlic Sauce is a great alternative to cooking a whole turkey on Thanksgiving. So delicious and flavorful, you're going to love this hassle-free recipe.
- 1/3 cup minced parsley
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds turkey breast slices, pounded 1/4" thick
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, for brushing turkey
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
In a blender, blend all sauce ingredients together.
Grill or broil the turkey breasts 6 inches from the heat source, brushing with olive oil to keep moist. Grill on each side about 4 minutes.
Top each slice with some of the sauce (about 2 to 3 tablespoons per slice).
You'll also love
- Slow-Cooker Mac & Cheese 3.8/5 (1562 Votes)
- Roasted Turkey Breast Tenderloins 4.1/5 (410 Votes)
- Stuffed Turkey Breast with... 4.5/5 (75 Votes)
- Princess Cruise Lines Fettuccine... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Harrigan's Prime Rib Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pan Roasted Pork Chops with Brown... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tequila Lime Shrimp Wraps 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lobster Mango Avocado Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)