Spaghetti and Clams Foil Pack
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 3 pounds little neck clams (cleaned well)
- 4 scallions (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 Fresno or red jalapeno peppers (thinly sliced)
- 1 lemon (sliced into 4 rounds)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- olive oil
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat grill to medium high heat.
2 Bring a large pot with salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti for 2-3 minutes. Remove and set aside.
3 Lay out 4 large rectangles of heavy-duty foil on a flat surface. Curl up the sides to create a bowl. Place 1/4 of the spaghetti into each packet. Divide the remaining ingredients between the four foil packets and drizzle with olive oil.
4 Bring the long ends of the foil together and fold over twice to seal. Fold in the remaining sides to seal the packet, leaving room for steam. Place foil packets on grill, and close the lid. Cook for 10 minutes, or until the clams have opened.
5 Remove from grill and serve immediately.