Chicken Pasta Salad
Prep time: 20 minutes
- 1 (28 oz.) can chicken, chunked and drained
- 8 oz. cooked and drained pasta, any shape
- 1 (16 oz.) package frozen vegetables, any mixture
- or 2 cups fresh broccoli, carrots, green and red peppers, etc.
- 2/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup parmesan chees, grated
- 1/2 tsp. garlic
Cook and chill vegetables (or use fresh cut vegetables). Combine all ingredients in a large serving bowl. Mix well, chill. Can be made a day ahead of time.
Serve chilled over lettuce if desired.