Light and easy, no-bake layered dessert with crushed Oreo, cream cheese and chocolate pudding, topped with Cool Whip and chocolate chips.
- 36 Oreo cookies (regular, not double stuff) GF works!!
- 6 tablespoon butter-melted
- 8 oz cream cheese-softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cold milk
- 12 ounce tub Cool Whip-divided
- 2 – 3.9 ounce packages Chocolate Instant Pudding.
- 3 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 and 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
1. In a food processor finely crushed Oreo cookies into fine crumbs.
2. In a large bowl using a fork mix Oreo with 6 tablespoons melted. When the butter is mixed, transfer it to a 9 x 13 inch dish and using a spatula press down the crumbs into the bottom.
3. Transfer the crust in the refrigerator while you are mixing the fillings.
4. Mix the cream cheese until it's fluffy, add 2 tablespoons of milk and sugar, and mix well. Stir in 1 and ¼ cups Cool Whip.
5. Spread the mixture over the crust.
6. In a medium bowl mix chocolate instant pudding with 3 and ¼ cups cold milk. Whisk for a few minutes until the pudding starts to thicken
7. Spread the pudding over the cream cheese layer.
8. Let it sit for 10 minutes to firm up the pudding.
9. Spread remaining Cool Whip over the top and sprinkled with mini chocolate chips.
10. Freezer for 1 hour, or the refrigerate for 4 hours before serving