Roasted Cauliflower and Parm Cheese Dish (excellent!)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, spray
- 2 ⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 ⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, to taste
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 ⁄4 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1 ⁄8 teaspoon pepper, to taste
- 1 ⁄2 large head cauliflower, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 lemon, cut in wedges
- 1 ⁄2 cup parsley, finel chopped
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Spray cookie sheet with olive oil.
In a shallow dish, combine cheese, cumin,
cayenne, salt & pepper.
Dredge cauliflower pieces in egg, then in cheese
Put on cookie sheet, & spray with oil.
Bake 15 minutes.
Remove to serving plate, & sprinkle with parsley.
Serve with lemon wedges.