Pan Roasted Pork Chops with Brown Sugar Bourbon Sauce
- 4 1" thick pork chops brined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic chopped
- 1 tablespoon shallot chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/3 cup bourbon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Season chops with pepper. Dust lightly with flour.
3. Heat olive oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Brown chops on each side and roast in oven for about 10 minutes.
4. Remove chops from pan to a warm platter.
5. Saute garlic and shallots in drippings over medium heat until soft.
6. Deglaze with bourbon and broth. Add sugar and vinegar. Reduce by half.
7. Add cream and pork chops to pan and cook for 2 minutes more until sauce is thickened (use Signature Secrets)
"Thick bone-in pork rib chops oven roasted in a sweet bourbon sauce"