Fresh Corn and Tomato Fettucini
- 8 ounces uncooked whole wheat fettuccine
- 2 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
- 2 teaspoons plus 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
In a Dutch oven, cook fettuccine according to package directions, adding corn during the last 8 minutes of cooking.
2. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, heat 2 teaspoons oil over medium-high heat. Add red pepper and green onions; cook and stir until tender.
3. Drain pasta and corn; transfer pasta to a large bowl. Cool corn slightly; cut corn from cob and add to pasta. Add tomatoes, salt, pepper, remaining oil and the pepper mixture; toss to combine. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley.
You'll also love
- Raspberry Bars with Almond Crust GF 0/5 (0 Votes)
- • Sweet Potato Muffins with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli Cheese Bites 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta Carbonara 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chunky Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Tortellini Pasta Toss 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken & Corn Chowder 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Corn Jalapeño Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)