BALSAMIC CHICKEN AND VEGGIES
- 6-8 chicken tenderloins
- 3/4 lb fresh green beans
- 1-8 oz pkg mushrooms, halved or quartered if large
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1 1/2 TBS honey
- 3 TBS balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- Salt and peppe
- 2 TBS EVOO
1. Salt and pepper chicken tenderloins
2. Heat oil in non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
3. Brown tenderloins on both sides, about 7" totals, remove from pan.
4. Add green beans and mushroom s to pan and sauté until green beans are crisp- tender. Add tomatoes and toss to combine.
5. Combine honey, Italian dressing, balsamic vinegar and red pepper flakes, mix until combined, add to pan and toss to coat vegetables. Return chicken to pan to heat chicken through. Cook until liquid slightly reduced. Serve.