- Prepared pie shell
- Egg white
- Pecan Pie Filling
- 1-1/3 c pecan halves
- 1/2 c light corn syrup
- 1/3 c light brown sugar, packed
- 3 T unsalted butter, melted
- 1 egg
- Fine salt
- Apple Pie Filling
- 3 Granny Smith Apples
- 2 T sugar
- 1 T lemon juice
- 2 T unsalted butter
- 1 t flour
- Pumpkin Pie Filing
- 1 c pure pumpkin puree
- 1/2 c heavy cream
- 1/3 c sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 t pumpkin pie spice
- Unsweetened whipping cream for serving
Cook prepared pie shell brushing with egg white part way thru. Spread pecans out on baking sheet and bake until golden and toasted (8-10 mins). Let cool and separate out 1/3 cup and coarsely chop and set aside for garnish.
Pecan Pie: Scatter remaining 1 c pecans in the bottom of cooled pie shell. Whisk corn syrup, brown sugar, butter, egg and 1/4 t salt together in med bowl. Pour egg mixture over pecans. Bake until just set (20-25 mins) Cool on rack until cool to the touch.
Apple Pie: Peel, core and cut apples into 1/4" slices. Toss with sugar and lemon juice in med bowl. Melt butter over med heat, then add apples and cook, gently stirring occasionally, until the apples are soft but till hold their shape, about 10 mins. Stir in flour and cool completely. Pile mixture up and around edges of the cooked pie, directly on top of the pecan pie, leaving about an 8" well in the center.
Pumpkin Pie: Whisk together pumpkin, heavy cream, sugar, egg and spice in med bowl. Pour filling into center of pie in well.
Bake 50-60 mins or until pumpkin center is set with just a slight jiggle. Cool completely. Sprinkle chopped pecans around the pie up against apple border.
You'll also love
- Wolfermans Patrician Potatoes 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Turkey Enchiladas Fantasticas 5/5 (1 Votes)
- German Potato Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pleasantly Plastered Peach... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE JIU JITSU 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Old Fashioned Pumpkin Roll with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Zucchini Bread 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie - Del Monte 5/5 (1 Votes)