Pumpkin Butterscotch Cream Tart
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, softened
- 1 can pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1/2 c light brown sugar
- 1 T cinnamon
- 1 t ginger
- 1/2 t mace
- 1 t cloves
- 1 c heavy whipping cream
- Butterscotch Cream
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2-1/2 c frozen (thawed) reduced fat whipped topping
- 1/4 c butterscotch instant pudding mix
- 1/2 c heavy whipping cream
- 1 T white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 t vanilla
In large bowl, beat filling ingredients with whisk until thoroughly combined. Pour into crust. Bake 20 mins. Reduce temp to 400 and bake another 15-20 mins longer until knife comes out clean (cover crust with foil if necessary to keep from burning. Cool completely, about one hour. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
In med bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy. Add whipped topping and butterscotch pudding mix, beat until smooth and creamy. Spread over filling.
In chilled small bowl, beat 1/2 c whipping cream, the dry white chocolate pudding mix and vanilla until peaks form. Fill pastry bag with cream mixture and pipe around edges and center of pie. Stored covered in fridge.