- OPIONAL variations to add:
- 2 bags fresh spinach
- cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup toasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- fresh white mushrooms, sliced
- shrimp, avocado, ham cubes, crisp crumbled bacon
- 1 Tbsp. tarragon vinegar
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. very minced onion (use small microplane)
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
Toast sesame seeds, lightly browned over heat and cool.
Add parmesan cheese. Combine 7 dressing ingred. and mix well.
Prepare baby spinach and the various choices you have selected. Toss
with sesame seed mixture and add the amount of dressing you prefer.
This dressing recipe is rather large. I usually halve the ingred. and
still have some left.