Easy Rice Pineapple Pudding
So simple and easy! The pineapple chunks really add a nice flavor to this rice pudding treat.
- 4 cups cold milk
- 2 (3.4-ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 4 cups cooked MINUTE® White Rice, cooled
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 cup seedless raisins
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Adapted from dole.com
Whisk together milk and pudding mix in large bowl, 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in rice, pineapple chunks, raisins, cinnamon and vanilla.
Chill. Serve and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Strawberry Rosemary Sangria 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Roasted Vegetable Orzo 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Rice and Cabbage Casserole 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- LEMON MERINGUE PIE 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Christmas Peanut Butter Cookies 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Vanilla Pudding Chocolate Chip... 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Praline-Apple Bread 4.5/5 (32 Votes)