Shrimp Tortellini Pasta Toss
1-1/4 cups equals 413 calories, 17 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 165 mg cholesterol, 559 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 29 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 2 starch, 2 fat.
reviews added parm cheese, old bay seasoning, subbed broccoli
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp (31-40 per pound), peeled and deveined
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Cook tortellini according to package directions, adding peas during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; cook and stir 2 minutes. Add garlic; cook 1-2 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink.
Drain tortellini mixture; add to skillet. Stir in salt, thyme, pepper and remaining oil; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Nuyorican Style Arroz con Maíz y... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- BROWN SUGAR BACON WAFFLES 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rigatoni and Cauliflower al Forno 3.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Cod Seared with Peach-Mango Salsa 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tilapia - Crabmeat Topping 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp and Grits (Bobby Flay) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bay Village Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Tortellini Soup 1/5 (1 Votes)