Garlic Chicken Wings
- 2.2 pounds chicken wings
- 4 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp. grated ginger
- 2 tbsp. chopped cilantro
Cut wings in half and remove wing tip, if desired.
Combine maple syrup, Dijon, lime juice, garlic, olive oil, smoked paprika, salt, pepper, ginger, cilantro in a large bowl or re-sealable plastic bag. Add wings and toss to coat. Cover. Marinate in the fridge for at least 3 hours or up to 24 hours.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line large baking sheet with foil.
Transfer wings to prepared baking sheet. Bake wings for 20 minutes, then flip and cook until wings are golden brown, juices run clean and meat is no longer pink, about 20 minutes more. Total cooking time is about 40 to 45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Shrimp & Rice Cakes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Applebee's Oriental Chicken Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Almond Snaps 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Stroganoff 0/5 (0 Votes)
- OLIVE GARDEN BAKED PARMESAN SHRIMP 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Smokies with Brown... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Weight watchers broccoli quiche-3... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- HOT BAKED CHICKEN WINGS 0/5 (0 Votes)