- 2 lbs venison steak, fat trimmed and cut into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons butter (or more)
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/3 cup cooking sherry
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 1 dash curry powder
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1 cup sour cream
Add butter to a large skillet and brown the venison and mushrooms quickly.
Stir in sherry and water.
Add the onion soup mix, garlic salt, curry powder and bouillon cube.
Mix well, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes every 15 minutes add liquid if necessary.
Just before serving add sour cream, heat through and serve.
Serve it over rice or egg noodles.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Spice-Rubbed Chicken with Duck... 5/5 (5 Votes)
- Roasted Veal Chops with Grapes 5/5 (5 Votes)
- Veal Chops Saltimboca with Tomato... 5/5 (4 Votes)