Wild Mushroom Tartlets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 shallot, finely chopped (2 tablespoons)
- 1 (4 oz.) package fresh wild mushroom medley, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled chevre (goat) cheese (1 oz.)
- 1 (1.9 oz.) package frozen mini fill shells I(15 sheets)
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Heat oven to 350. In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium heat. Cook shallot in oil 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until almost tender. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil, the mushrooms, salt and pepper. Cook 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are golden. Stir in rosemary and sherry, cook 1 minute longer. Rem from heat.
In medium bowl, mix ricotta cheese and goat cheese with spoon until smooth. Stir in mushroom mixture. Fill each fill shell with 1 tablespoon mixture. Play on ungreased cookie sheet. Top each with 1 teaspoon Parmesan cheese.
Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.