Carrots, Brown Sugar Glazed
- 1 lb. packaged peeled fresh baby carrots or medium carrots, halved lengthwise and cust into 2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- Dash salt
- Black pepper
Cooking time 25mins
1. In a medium saucepan cook carots, covered, in a samml amount of boiling salted water for 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Carin, remove carrots from pan.
2. In the same saucepan combine butter, brown sugard and salt. Cook and stir over medium heat until smooth. Add carrots. Cook and stir about 2 minutes or until glazed. Season with pepper.