- 1 (16-ounce) jar unsalted peanuts
- 1 (16-ounce) jar salted peanuts
- 4 ounces German sweet chocolate
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 pounds white almond bark (2 packages)
Place peanuts in the bottom of the slow-cooker. Place all the chocolate on top of the peanuts.Cover and cook on LOW for 3 hours. Remove lid and stir peanut mixture until chocolate is melted. Place spoonfuls of peanut mixture onto wax paper. Let cool until chocolate is hardened. Makes several dozen clusters.