Bacon Cheese Pull-Apart Bread
- 3 cans (tube pkg.) biscuits
- 1/2 lb. bacon
- 1/2 C. diced onions
- 1/2 C. diced bell peppers
- 1/2 lb. shredded cheese
- 1/4 C. margarine melted
Cut bacon into 1/4-inch pieces and fry. Add onions and bell peppers. Fry until peppers
are soft. Cut raw biscuits into quarters. Place biscuits into a mixing bowl. Add bacon,
peppers, onions, cheese, and margarine. Mix well. Butter a loaf pan, place biscuit mix
into buttered pan, and pat down. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until golden brown on top.
Loosen edges and turn out onto plate.
Note: Breakfast version** Substitute bacon, onions, peppers and cheese with 1/4 C.
brown sugar, 3-1/2 tsp. cinnamon, and 1/2 C. raisins.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (809 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes 4.5/5 (273 Votes)
- Bacon Breakfast Enchiladas 4.5/5 (227 Votes)
- Potato & Bacon Potato Salad 4.5/5 (218 Votes)