Chicken with Capers
Weight Watchers Points = 14 per serving
(excluding optional ingredients)
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 6-ounce chicken cutlets
- 1 package seasoned chicken bouillon
- 1/3 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons capers, rinsed
- 1/2 cup white wine
- shredded Parmesan cheese (optional)
Cook pasta per package directions. Drain, toss with butter and place on serving platter.
Sprinkle chicken breasts with bouillon. Heat oil and saute until golden brown. Remove and place on top of pasta.
In same pan, saute mushrooms. Remove and place on top of chicken.
Add wine; boil to reduce liquid. Add capers just to heat. Pour over chicken, mushrooms and pasta. Top with Parmesan cheese, if desired.