SPINACH ARTICHOKE CRUST FREE QUICHE
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium sized yellow onion, chopped
- 1 heaping cup artichoke hearts, chopped
- 5 cups spinach, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 8 eggs
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
1. Preheat the oven to 350. Spray a small casserole dish (about 7 x 11) with non stick spray.
2. Heat the oil in a medium-large skillet on medium high heat. Add the onion and artichoke hearts and cook until the onion is wilted, about 5 minutes. Add the spinach 1 cup at a time, stirring often, until all the spinach is wilted. Add the garlic and cook for Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a small casserole dish (about 7×11″) with non stick spray 30 second, stirring constantly. Move this mixture into the casserole pan.
3. Top with 1 cup of the mozzarella and all of the parmesan.
4. In a small bowl mix together the eggs, salt, pepper, cream, and oregano. Pour over the vegetable mixture. Top with the remaining cheese.
5. Bake for 35-40 minutes until the top is golden brown and the eggs have puffed up. Serve immediately.