Simply Orange® Cranberry Loaf
- 2/3 cup Simply Orange
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp grated orange zest
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp Simply Orange
- 1 cup powdered sugar
Adapted from facebook.com
1. Stir together flour, baking powder and salt.
2. In a separate large bowl, beat together butter and sugar. Add eggs one at a time, then mix in Simply Orange and orange zest.
3. Stir in flour mixture and mix until well combined.
4. Add batter to 9x5x3 in. pan, and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, or until cooked through.
5. Remove loaf from oven and let cool in bread pan for at least 10 minutes before moving to cooling rack.
6. While loaf cools, mix 2 tbsp Simply Orange and 1 cup powdered sugar together to make icing.
7. Spoon icing evenly over loaf.
8. Slice & serve.
You'll also love
- Wolfermans Patrician Potatoes 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Turkey Enchiladas Fantasticas 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Apple Dumplings 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pleasantly Plastered Peach... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Luby's Frosted Lime Congeal 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- doTERRA Creamy Fruit Dip with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Raspberry Cheesecake Eggrolls 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Strawberry Pudding Jello Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)