Chicken To Crow About
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 1/2 to 2" pieces
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup plain dried bread crumbs
- Olive oil cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 400. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour, onion, and garlic powders, salt, and pepper. Toss chicken with flour mixture.
3. Pour milk into a shallow bowl. Dip chicken pieces in milk.
4. Pour bread crumbs onto a large plate. Roll chicken in crumbs.
5. Arrange chicken on baking sheet, spritz with cooking spray. Bake for 20 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Serve nuggets with bar-be-que or honey mustard dipping sauce.
Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
In a small bowl, combine 3 tbsp. honey, 3 tbsp. Dijon mustard and 2 tbsp. miracle whip. Whisk well. If you like a thinner dip whisk i tbsp. water.