- 9 whole wheat lasagna noodles
- 2 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1/4 in slices
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4 in slices
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 lb fresh mushrooms
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 jar (25oz) marinara sauce
- 1 carton (15oz) fat free ricotta cheese
- 9 slices reduced fat provolone cheese, halved
- 2 cups (8oz) shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
1. Cook noodles according to package
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet coated with cooking spray, saute squash, zucchini, green pepper onion and mushroom in oil ntil tender.
3. Drain noodles rinse in cold water and drain again. Spread 1/4 cup marinara sauce in a 13x9 baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with three noodles, a scant 1 cup marinara sauce, 2 cups vegetable mixture, 1/2 cup ricotta cheese, six halves of provolone, 2/3 cup mozzarella and 1/3 cup parmesan. Repeat layers.
4. Cover and bake at 375 for 30 minutes. Uncover;bake10-15 minutes longer or until bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting