Chicken Zucchini Poppers
- 1 lb. ground chicken breast
- 2 Cups grated zucchini (leave peel on)
- 2-3 green onions, sliced
- 3-4 TBSP cilantro, minced
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 1 TSP salt
- 1/2 TSP pepper
Adapted from tiphero.com
1. Mix ground chicken and remaining ingredients in large mixing bowl.
2. Grab a frying pan or skillet and grease with olive oil. From the bowl spoon out 8-10 nugget sized pieces onto the skillet.
3. Over medium heat cook the chicken poppers for five minutes on each side.
4. You can eat plain or serve with your favorite dip or sauce.