Blackberry Honey Mustard Sauce
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 5 oz blackberries
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tblspn mustard
- 3 tblspn dijon mustard
- 2 tblspn fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive
Bring first two ingredients to a boil in a sauce pan, over medium high heat. Stirring occasionaly, mashing berries with the back of a wood spoon.
Reduce heat to medium and simmer stirring often and mashing berries for 2-3 minute or slightly thickened.
Remove from heat and pour mixture through a fine wire mesh strainer into a blender.
Pressing with spoon to release juices and discard solids.
Add honey and next 4 ingredients to blender, process on low 20 seconds. Increase blender speed to high and process for 30 seconds. With blender running add oil in a slow steady stream processing until smooth.
Transfer mixture to a small bowl, cover and chill for one to twelve hours.
You'll also love
- Garlic Cheese, Rhodes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork roast 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spaghetti with Zucchini and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CIDER BOURBON APPLE PIE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Cheesecake $5.00 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Muffins (Sue Brennan) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blackberry Lemonade Concentrate 0/5 (0 Votes)