Sweet and Sour Cucumber Noodles
Author: Jenn Laughlin Peas and Crayons
- 3 TBSP fresh lemon juice [or lime!]
- 3 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TBSP white vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt [plus extra, to taste]
- 1/8 tsp dill [fresh or dried]
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp fresh minced garlic
- 1/4-1/2 cup fresh chopped cilantro, plus extra to garnish
- 2 TBSP honey
- 2 TBSP rice vinegar
- toasted sesame seeds and chia seeds for topping
Whisk everything but the last three ingredients together and pour over noodles.
Let them sit at room temperature to soak up all the yummy dressing or pop it in the fridge for later.
Before serving, whisk together honey and rice vinegar and drizzle heartily over the noodles.
Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and/or chia seeds and a sprinkle of cilantro or chopped green onion.
Crushed peanuts or cashews are great too! It's ridiculously easy to customize based on what you have available as well as what you prefer taste/topping-wise! Grab a giant English cucumber, a spiral slicer/veggie peeler, and go nuts!
Serve at room temperature for maximum flavor.
You'll also love
- Lemon Doberge Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- J. Gilbert's Cheddar Peppercorn... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Parmesan Herb Mashed Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Olive Garden Pasta e Fagioli By... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Tofu & Peanut Noodle Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cucumber Namasu 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cucumber, White Bean and Avocado... 0/5 (0 Votes)