Slow Cooker Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- 1 (32 oz.) bag frozen hash browns
- 1 (32 oz.) box chicken broth
- 1 (10 oz.) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated, plus extra for garnish
- 3/4 cup crumbled bacon, plus extra for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
Adapted from 12tomatoes.com
1.Combine hash browns, cheddar cheese, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, bacon bits and cream cheese in slow cooker.
2.Season with salt and pepper, then use a spoon to break up cream cheese and mix things together.
3.Place lid on slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 3 hours, stirring occasionally, or until potatoes are tender.
4.Taste and adjust seasoning, if necessary. Garnish with rosemary and/or more cheddar cheese and bacon bits.
5.Serve hot and enjoy!