Italian Chicken Pasta Skillet
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 jar (26 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups (6 oz.) mostaccioli, cooked, drained
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
Cook chicken in large skillet sprayed with cooking spray 5 minutes. Add green pepper and onion; cook 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
Add spaghetti sauce and mosataccioli; cook until heated through.
Stir in 1 cup of the cheese. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese; cover. Let stand 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.