Chicken Pasta Salad with Green Olives and Raisins
- 1 lb. bow tie pasta
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 3/4 cup pitted green olives, halved
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup orange juice
1.Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside to cool.
2.Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, onion, olives, and raisins and cook, stirring often, until chicken is cooked through and onions are tender. Set aside to cool.
3.Meanwhile, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil and orange juice in large bowl. Add cooled pasta and chicken mixture to bowl and toss to coat.
You'll also love
- Lemon Doberge Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- J. Gilbert's Cheddar Peppercorn... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Parmesan Herb Mashed Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Dutch Apple Pie with Sour Cream... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Tips and Noodles Crock Pot 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple Spiced Olive Oil Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Potato, Raisin & Walnut... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raisin Sauce for Ham 0/5 (0 Votes)