Orange Dreamsicle Smoothie
Segment the orange over a bowl to catch all of those tasty juices, and add them to the blender before processing. You can buy frozen mangoes, but for the creamiest sip, start with fresh, and freeze overnight.
- 1 cup 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled ripe mango, frozen
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 medium orange, peeled and sliced into segments
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Place all ingredients in a blender; process 1 minute or until completely smooth. Divide mixture evenly between 2 glasses.
Sidney Fry, MS, RD,