WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY CUPCAKES
DUNCAN HINES RECIPE
- 1 pkg. Duncan Hines® Classic White Cake Mix
- 3 large egg whites
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1 can Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter
- 1 packet Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ White Chocolate Raspberry Flavor Mix
- 1/2 cup Duncan Hines® Comstock® Raspberry Pie Filling
- White chocolate curls
1.Preheat oven to 350°F. Place cupcake liners in muffin pans.
2.Prepare cake batter as directed on package.
3.Pour batter into cupcake liners, filling them no more than two-thirds full.
4.Bake 18 to 24 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cupcakes comes out clean. Let cupcakes cool for 5 minutes, then remove from pans and cool completely.
5.Use paring knife or apple corer to remove a small, 1" deep circle from the center of each cupcake.
6.Place 1 teaspoon of Duncan Hines® Comstock® Raspberry Pie Filling in the cavity of each cupcake.
7.Pour packet of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ White Chocolate Raspberry Flavor Mix into can of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended.
8.Frost top of cupcakes with the White Chocolate Raspberry frosting you just created and garnish with white chocolate curls.
1.You can fill your cupcakes with the Duncan Hines® Comstock® Raspberry Pie Filling by using a small spoon or by putting the filling in a piping bag and squeezing it into the center of the cupcake
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed... 4.5/5 (209 Votes)
- Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake 4.4/5 (181 Votes)