Parmesan Herb Mashed Potatoes
- 4 lb. russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2-32 oz. cartons of chicken stock
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 c. fresh Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 8 oz. tub of Rondele' Light Garlic and Herb Cheese Spread(can use any garlic and herb cheese or cream cheese spread)
- 4 /tbs, butter
- 1/2 tsp. salt
Place potatoes and stock in large stockpot; bring to a boil on high. Cook potatoes 8-10 min. or until tender. Drain, reserving 1 c. stock.
Mash potatoes with electric mixer. Add reserved stock to make proper consistency. Add parsley, Parmesan cheese, butter, salt, and cheese spread.
Mix well and serve.
Makes 8 servings