Warm Bacon Cheese Spread
- 1 medium sourdough bread bowl
- 1 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 12 oz sour cream
- 2 C shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 lb bacon, cooked and crumpled
- 1/2 C chopped green onion
Cut the top fourth off the bread, carefully hollow out the bottom leaving a 1 inch shell. Break bread into pieces. Set aside.
In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese. Add sour cream, cheddar cheese, Worcestershire sauce until combined; stir in bacon and onions.
Spoon into bread shell. Wrap in a piece of heavy-duty foil.
Bake 325 for 1 hour until heated through.
Serve with bread and crackers.