Asian Beef with Snow Peas
Serve over steamed sushi rice or hot egg noodles.
- 3 T. soy sauce
- 2 T. rice vinegar
- 1 T. brown sugar
- 2 T. vegetable oil
- 1 T. minced fresh ginger root
- 1 T. minced garlic
- 1 1/2 pounds beef round steak, cut into thin strips
- 8 ounces fresh snow peas
1. In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, rice wine, brown sugar and cornstarch. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok or skillet over medium high heat. Stir-fry ginger and garlic for 30 seconds. Add the steak and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until evenly browned. Add the snow peas and stir-fry for an additional 3 minutes. Add the soy sauce mixture, bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Lower heat and simmer until the sauce is thick and smooth. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Turtle Pumpkin Pie 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Frosted Banana Bars 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Five-Spice Pork with Snap Peas,... 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Sausage Stuffed Manicotti 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Crockpot Beef & Broccoli 4.4/5 (38 Votes)
- Oklahoma Fried Onion Burgers 4.3/5 (50 Votes)
- Quinoa, Chickpea, Cucumber and... 4.1/5 (48 Votes)
- Crispy Roasted Chickpeas 4.7/5 (18 Votes)