Grilled Sea Bass With Tropical Salsa
- 1 cup peeled cored pineapple in 1/4" pieces
- 3/4 cup peeled pitted mango in 1/4" pieces
- 2/3 cup red bell pepper in 1/4" pieces
- 1/2 cup seeded tomato in 1/4" pieces
- 1/3 cup seeded English hothouse cucumber in 1/4"
- 1/3 cup red onion in 1/4" pieces
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons minced seeded jalapeño chili
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Salt to taste
- 6 sea bass fillets - (6 oz ea)
- Olive oil
Combine first 10 ingredients in medium bowl; toss to blend. Season salsa with salt. Chill to blend flavors, at least 1 hour and up to 4 hours, tossing occasionally.
Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Brush fish with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill until just opaque in center, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer to plates. Top with salsa and serve.
This recipe yields 6 servings.