Cheesecake Lemon Bars
One lemony layer and another cheesecake layer make this double layered dessert absolutely delicious! You'll be coming back for more.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Preheat an oven to 350°F (175°C). Lightly butter a 9x13-inch baking dish.
Whisk together 1 1/2 cup flour and confectioners' sugar in a mixing bowl. Cut in the cold butter with a knife or pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press the crumbs into the bottom and up the sides of the prepared baking dish to form a crust.
Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 15 to 18 minutes. Remove from oven, and set aside.
Whisk together 4 eggs, 1 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon flour, lemon zest, and lemon juice in a bowl. Pour lemon mixture into the prepared crust. Skim off any bubbles from the surface of the filling. Mix the cream cheese and 1 cup sugar in a bowl until well blended. Whisk in 2 eggs, then spread over the lemon mixture. The mixtures will separate during baking.
Bake in the preheated oven until the filling is set, about 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Air Fryer Shrimp Toast 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Dry Brined Turkey 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Penne with Butternut Squash and... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Ginger-Scented Corn and Asparagus... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Marjorie's Apple Cake 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Grown Up Sloppy Joes with Ground... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Pulled Pork Nachos 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Cherry Pie Cookies 4.7/5 (6 Votes)