Creamy Ranch Crockpot Potatoes
- 2 lbs of small red potatoes
- 1 can of cream of potato soup
- 1 (8oz) brick of cream cheese, softened
- 1 ranch seasoning packet
- 1/2 cup of water
1. Quarter potatoes into bite sized pieces.
2. Mix together, ranch packet, cream cheese, water and potato soup.
3. Add potatoes and mix until all potatoes are nicely coated.
4. Pour into crockpot.
5. Set the crockpot to LOW and cook covered for 5 – 6 hours or high 3 – 4 hours. (It all depends on your crockpot. Mine runs hot, so I cooked on low for about 5 hours.) I did stir once to prevent burning on the edges.