SWEET POTATO CAKE
from a friend that like to cook - me too.
- 1 Box of Betty Crocker yellow cake mix
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup cooked & mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 1/2 Tsp Pumpkin pie spice
Pre-heat oven to 325 degree's and spray a bunt cake pan -very well.
In large bowl - beat together all cake ingredents. Mix on low for 1 minute and the on medium for 2 minutes.
Bake 40 to 45 minute, until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 15
minutes, then turn upside down on a cooling rack. Cool completely - at least one hour before icing.
I decorated the cream cheese icing with cherries and pecan.
You'll also love
- Easy Crab Puffs 4/5 (1 Votes)
- New England Style Baked Haddock... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Mayonnaise Cornbread for 2 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Giada Lemon Vinaigrette 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Freezer Cucumber Salad 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Fresh Polish Sausage Sauerkraut... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Okinawan Sweet Potatoes - Mashed... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole (Weight... 4/5 (1 Votes)