Classic Shortbread Cookies
Preheat Oven 325
- ~ 1 1/2 Cups Salted Butter (3 Sticks)
- ~ 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- ~ Teaspoon Vanilla
- ~ 3 Cups Flour
* Preheat oven to 325
* Blend the butter until smooth
* Slowly add in the Vanilla
* Slowly add in the powdered sugar and blend
* Then add in the flour scraping down the as you mix in on low speed and well blended.
* Press the dough out so that it's about 1/4 of an inch thickness and cut them to your desired shape.
* Place them on a greased cookie sheet and sprinkle with colored sugar or regular sugar
* Bake for 18-20 minutes until slightly golden brown
* Let them cool on a wire rack