Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup
- 2 whole large Cloves Of Garlic Minced
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 2 10 3/4 oz Cans of Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1/4 cup Sun Dried Tomatoes, chopped or 2 TBSP Of Sun Dried Tomato Paste
- 2 cups Half-and-half
- 2 cups Chicken Stock or Vegetable Stock
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 TBSP Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 whole 9 Oz Package Of Cheese Filled Tortellini
- 1/2 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese, for garnish
Preparation time 35mins
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Saute garlic with the olive oil in a large stock pot over medium heat until golden brown.
Be sure to keep an eye on it so it doesn't get too brown or burnt.
When the garlic is done, add tomato soup, tomatoes, half and half, chicken stock and spices.
Bring to a simmer.
Once simmering, drop tortellini into the soup. Cook according to the package directions.
After tortellini are cooked, ladle soup into bowls and top with parmesan cheese.
You'll also love
- Noodle Salad with Chicken and... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- PORK N BEAN BREAD 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Seared Chicken & Caramelized Fennel 4/5 (1 Votes)
- EASY PUMPKIN MUFFINS 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Garden Bow Tie Salad 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Avocado Toasts with Heirloom... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Creamy Fettuccine with Shrimp and... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Creamy Skillet Tortellini with... 3.7/5 (9 Votes)