Duck Sausage Pizza With Green Onions And Tomato
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/8 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 10 ounce fully-baked thin pizza crust such as Boboli
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese - (packed)
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 smoked duck, chicken or turkey sausages sliced
- 1/3 cup finely-chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup freshly-grated Parmesan cheese (abt 1 1/2 oz)
- Minced fresh parsley
Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 450 degrees. Mix olive oil, minced garlic and dried crushed red pepper in small bowl. Place pizza crust on rimless baking sheet. Sprinkle grated mozzarella cheese over all but 1-inch border of crust. Top mozzarella with chopped tomato, then oregano, sliced sausages, chopped green onions and grated Parmesan, in that order. Drizzle garlic-oil mixture over pizza.
Bake pizza until crust edges are crisp and brown and cheese melts, about 15 minutes. Sprinkle pizza with minced fresh parsley. Cut pizza into wedges and then serve immediately.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Duck A L'Orange 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crostini With Gorgonzola And Figs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crab Salad With Sun-Dried Tomato... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Classic Saganaki With Olives And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chipotle Beef Chili With Lime Crema 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Caramelized Onion And Sour Cream... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Vegetable Burgers With Eggplant... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Veal Saute With Merlot Pan Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)