- ~ 1 Package Oreos
- ~ 1 8 Ounce Package Cream Cheese (softened)
- ~ 16 Ounce Candy Melts
- ~ Sprinkles (optional)
* Place the oreos in a food processor and pulse until finely crushed.
* Add chunks of cream cheese and pulse in the food processor until evenly moistened and forms a "dough"
* Scoop mixture out and form balls and place on wax paper on a cookie sheet, they will be messy but that "OK"
* Place the truffles in the freezer for at-least 10 minutes if not longer
* Remove them from the freezer to dip in the melted candy melts
* I used the vanilla with sprinkles already in them but you can choose to use your own sprinkles
* Allow them to completely set up and store them in an airtight container in the fridge.